Our top 5 places to visit in North Wales!
In honour of North Wales being listed in the Top Ten Regions to visit in 2017 by Lonely Planet, we've hand picked five of our favourite places in North Wales!
In no particular order we start with...
1. Fairy Glen - a picturesque gorge on the River Conwy and home to some serious kayaking!
2. Tryfan: One of the most popular peaks in Snowdonia and is claimed to be the resting place of one of King Arthurs Knights - Sir Bedivere.
3. Bala Lake - it's deep, it's cold and it's perfect for a dip in summer
4. Watkin's Path Waterfalls - running down the side of Snowdon, super clear water, another option for a cool down on a hot day!
5. The National White Water Centre, Bala. We've heard the white water rafting is great! ;-)